London Tour Guide
Explore the best of London with a fun, qualified
Blue Badge Tourist Guide
Walking tours, private tours and virtual tours of
London and beyond
Guiding in English, French and Dutch
"Oh my! Can we bottle this tour guide?! I took a tour of an area I’ve visited regularly for the last decade. When I return, everything will feel new & undiscovered again because Alex really opened my eyes to what was around me. Her knowledge brings the surroundings alive and her passion leaves you energised & hopeful for the future of culture in this country - even during a pandemic! A brilliant person you want with you everywhere. I hope I get to do more tours with her"
Next Virtual Tours
- WATCH BACK - LIVE Christmas lights tourWed, Dec 23Via Link to VimeoDec 23, 2020, 1:00 PM – Jan 19, 2021, 5:00 PMVia Link to VimeoFrom the comfort of your own home, enjoy a LIVE virtual tour of London's Christmas lights. I will take to the streets to let you enjoy some festive cheer with London's best illuminations while you watch online. Keep the festive cheer alive whilst keeping safe and warm at home.
Next Walking Tours
- Harlots & Bawds - Sex in Georgian Soho & Covent GardenSat, Jan 23Covent Garden
- Slavery And The City of London - The Legacy Of The Transatlantic Slave TradeSat, Jan 23St. Paul'sJan 23, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMSt. Paul's, Cheapside, London EC1A 7HL, UKLondon is a powerhouse. A financial centre, a history of wealth and importance. But where was this status built on? We take a look at how the City of London was implicated in the Transatlantic Slave Trade, and what part it played, in order to secure its own position.
- A Wizard Day Out - Harry Potter film locations tourSat, Jan 30Westminster
- Black LondonSat, Jan 30Leicester SquareJan 30, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PMLeicester Square, Leicester Square, West End, London, UKLondon's history would seem on the surface to be almost exclusively white. This is far from the reality. People of colour have been present in the UK since Roman times, and there are so many who have been part British history. Join me to uncover some of these people and tell their stories.
- Street Art walking tour - North routeSat, Feb 06Shoreditch High Street stationFeb 06, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMShoreditch High Street station, Shoreditch High Street StationExplore the ever changing world of London's street art, looking at some of the major artists on the scene, and discovering some lesser known gems. Heading north from Shoreditch, we will go towards Old Street and look at some other pieces which we don't cover on the usual south route
Resuming private and public tours
The UK government has confirmed that we are allowed to conduct tours in person, provided a full risk assessment is completed. Having looked carefully at the risks, I have decided to limit the size of all groups to 12 participants, whether public or private groups.
The new 'rule of six' does not affect businesses or outdoor walking tours, so long as they have been planned in a Covid-19 secure manner. Therefore I am continuing to offer tours with a maximum of 12 participants. This is in connection with a completed risk assessment which you can find by clicking here
I am dedicated to keeping you and me as safe as possible on our tour, and am adhering to the Visit England safety guidelines. I am 'Good To Go'!