London Tour Guide
Explore the best of London with a fun, qualified
Blue Badge Tourist Guide
Walking tours, private tours and virtual tours of
London and beyond
Guiding in English, French and Dutch
"Oh my! Can we bottle this tour guide?! I took a tour of an area I’ve visited regularly for the last decade. When I return, everything will feel new & undiscovered again because Alex really opened my eyes to what was around me. Her knowledge brings the surroundings alive and her passion leaves you energised & hopeful for the future of culture in this country - even during a pandemic! A brilliant person you want with you everywhere. I hope I get to do more tours with her"
Next Virtual Tours
- Mon, 05 AprZoom & Facebook05 Apr, 21:00 – 31 May, 01:00Zoom & FacebookBack for a 5th series, these virtual tours are available to book individually, but also as a series for a hefty 25% discount. IN ADDITION - if you can't watch live, you will have access to the tour recordings for 1 month on a private Facebook group (or alternative), only with series membership
- Sun, 09 MayZoom09 May, 20:00 – 21:00ZoomOne of London's most overlooked areas, Bermondsey is teeming with stories. Once a thriving industrial centre, the area is now very desirable, but it still wears its past openly even today. We are taking a virtual stroll through centuries of history in one of my local areas.
- Sun, 02 MayZoom
Next Walking Tours
- Sat, 15 MayGreater London15 May, 11:00 – 12:30Greater London, Greenwich Foot Tunnel, London, UKHeave ho, me hearties. The naval area of London is home to centuries of seafaring and the gateway to adventure on the high seas. Some of the most exquisite buildings sit alongside the famed meridian line, and the place oozes with history.
- Sun, 16 MaySt. Paul's16 May, 15:00 – 16:30St. Paul's, Cheapside, London EC1A 7HL, UKLondon is a powerhouse. A financial centre, a history of wealth and importance. But where was this status built on? We take a look at how the City of London was implicated in the Transatlantic Slave Trade, and what part it played, in order to secure its own position.
- Sat, 22 MayCovent Garden
- Sun, 23 MayLeicester Square23 May, 11:00 – 12:30Leicester Square, Leicester Square, West End, London, UKLondon's history would seem on the surface to be almost exclusively white. This is far from the reality. People of colour have been present in the UK since Roman times, and there are so many who have been part British history. Join me to uncover some of these people and tell their stories.
- Sat, 29 MayShoreditch High Street statio29 May, 11:00 – 12:30Shoreditch High Street statio, Shoreditch High Street StationExplore the ever changing world of London's street art, looking at some of the major artists on the scene, and discovering some lesser known gems. Heading north from Shoreditch, we will go towards Old Street and look at some other pieces which we don't cover on the usual south route
- Sun, 30 MayWestminster tube station, exit 230 May, 11:00 – 12:30Westminster tube station, exit 2, Westminster, London, UKWestminster is known for its men, their power and influence. There were, however, a lot of women who shaped this city and country, and we are here to uncover them. Join me on a discovery of the women whose stories often go untold.
- Sat, 12 JunSt Paul's tube, outside exit12 Jun, 11:00 – 12:30St Paul's tube, outside exit, City of London, London, UKHidden in the City of London are all manner of nooks, crannies, secret alleyways, intrigue, odd characters and strange charm. From hidden churches to secret gin, parrots to phoenixes, we're going to lift the lid on the City of London's weird and wonderful history.